Dienstag, 27. Juli 2010

Gonzo/Laatste Halte - Split [CD] (2010)



Joost from Laaste Halte asked my to post this, so I'll do him this favour. ;)
Unfortunatly I was just able to hear their side (Would be awesome if you could fix that.) of the split, because the Gonzo songs were in a strange format. But I really liked what I heard. Think of a faster version of La Quiete meets the might Shikari!
Thanks to Oli for the complete link!

Tracklist
01 Hard To Please - Gonzo
02 Perfect Fit: - Gonzo
03 De Lepelaar - Laatste Halte
04 Leave The Kids Alone - Laatste Halte
05 Behind These Masks - Laatste Halte

Download

Info
Year: 2010
Bitrate: 320 kBit/s
Genre: Screamo
Country: Netherlands

2 Kommentare:

  1. Here's a rip I have of this split, including tracks by Gonzo http://www.mediafire.com/?lanl1l1duf5f4ng

    AntwortenLöschen